You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello~!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hello~! Empty Hello~! Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 am

Anonymous
Heya! I found this place via Wicked Wonderland and decided to take a looksie! :'D It looks great so far and I loved Naruto rps back when they were still a thing - so I decided to join the bandwagon early! :'3 I'm unsure but I figure since you're advertising the site is open, yes? I'm asking because the site doesn't look complete yet - and I'm eagerly awaiting for Kiri to be accessible xD Anyways, glad to be here and super excited to rp with you all! :'D

~hands out cookies and milk~

-- Sasaki <3

2Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~! Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:00 am

Sunshine

Konoha
Konoha

Sunshine
-Gladly took one of those cookies- Welcome to the forum! It's a pleasure to have you, and the positive vibes you brought along; the forum is ready to be role-played in, or at least ready for you guys to start getting ready with things such as bios, ect, reading rules. The locations should be done today, some of us have just been busy. Other than that, I do hope to see you on the forum a lot. Enjoy your stay and welcome to the Storm!

-mercy

3Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~! Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:13 am

Anonymous
Thank you! I'm glad to be here! :'D Also I give you 1000 brownie points for your avatar being "Best Uchiha", Shisui x) (Tho I'm a bit biased as a former Shisui rper haha) I can't wait for everything to be complete! I have high hopes for this site! :'3

4Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~! Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:16 am

Anonymous
Welcome aboard chap.

5Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~! Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:17 am

Anonymous
(OMG! Senpai noticed me! -blushu-) Thank you Senpai! x3 Glad to be aboard! :'3

6Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~! Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:18 am

Anonymous
Zzz.

7Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~! Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:22 am

Sunshine

Konoha
Konoha

Sunshine
Haha, I'm glad you're optimistic about the site, I'll make sure we deliver! If there's any questions you have just ask in our questions&suggestions forum. Feel free to invite your friends as well.

8Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~! Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:24 am

Anonymous
-blinks at sleeping Senpai- K-Kawaiiii~! <3

Also! I have a question!

How and/or when do we get to roll for a Bijuu/Jinnchuriki? Is it an event? Or can we roll for one whenever? I wanna try my luck and see what I get, if possible! :'O

EDIT; Oops I posted my reply too late xD I'll use the Suggestions&Questions board! ^^;

9Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~! Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:31 am

Senju

Senju
Yo! Someone saw the ads! Welcome

10Hello~! Empty Re: Hello~! Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:32 am

Anonymous
Yep I did! And thank you Senju! :'D

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum