View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Waking the Demon Empty Waking the Demon Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:07 pm

Sunshine

Konoha
Konoha

Sunshine
Waking the Demon Bb2fbjp
'CELESTIAL FOREST'

Celestial Forest (lit: Tentai no mori 天体の森) is a historical location found in the Land of fire, many come here to find peace within themselves through traditional meditation. Couples often come to the captivating region located south west from Konoha to enjoy themselves on dates; shinobi often come here for intense sparring sessions, or training. North of  Tentai no mori is a shinto shrine where people worship deties, and passed loved ones.

Order of Posts
—'Satsujin' vs 'MERCY'—

Rules
●Standard T1 Rules Anbu Level ● One chakra nature

Default Weather
Sunny ● 50 degrees Celsius ● Wind-speed 20 km/h

Waking the Demon 11e46011Waking the Demon A622e111
Waking the Demon Tgvtbe11Waking the Demon Tumblr11
Waking the Demon Bb2fbjp
CREDITS:

2Waking the Demon Empty Re: Waking the Demon Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:52 pm

Satsujin

Konoha
Konoha

Satsujin
"A place where i can finally relax and be myself.... A place of quiet.... The Celestial Forest." Came from the voice of a young male who stood five foot six and weighing at a hundred and sixty pounds, he wore a black attire consisting of long black almost fully open kimono robe with a purple obi silk sash around his waist, a blackened katana with an ominous aura of death leaking from its sheath a trained eye could sense it, under the kimono was a black shirt with long fishnet sleeves, his pants were a black with a darkish-blue tint like his hair with white bandage-like bindings tied to his right upper thigh holding a black ninja pouch which carried five kunai and ten shuriken, his feet encased in black sandals. On a stone path-like stairway up, surrounded by trees, he soon found a stone bench resting under a shaded tree. Sun from the clear blue ocean of a sky shined through the branches and leaves of the trees against his silk made skin, the male had a face that of a young maiden but the body of an slim male, he took a seat and rested his back against the large tree. "I wonder what will await me this fine day, please be some money to go gamble... some sake... or maybe some food to eat." He said before speaking again with a sigh "Well at least its peaceful to relax here." he spoke with a lazy tone to his voice as he waited there.
Waking the Demon Satsuj11

3Waking the Demon Empty Re: Waking the Demon Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:21 am

Sunshine

Konoha
Konoha

Sunshine
The periwinkle sky was ignited with joy, and in its corner was the  rapturous sun beaming; eye folding rays sunk through the air and gently kissed mother nature. The trees, flowers, grass, ponds and wildlife soaked in warmth; pineapple, and merigold rods of  light slipped through the gaps, and holes of  leaves attached to healthy trees. The sun's hues expressed angelic beauty  through Celestial Forest. South, west in celestial forest was a ruggedly handsome Uchiha man advertising the finest of war-fashion, he was swallowed by a currant robe, to him it symbolized the blood shed of shinobi he slayed in his more active days where a man couldn't get rest, his sense of battle remained at peak condition with senses that rivaled that of any clan. The robe's sleeves fell at hair's length past his hands, and the bottom of the robe dropped to center of his shins; the battle oriented asura's torso region was embraced by sable armor that was etched with gold. If the sun's rays osculated with the armor's golden stripes that were designated around his chest, and starting point of the pelvic area, the hues were going to expel divine light that forced eyes shut.

Inscribed on the right side of the armor were camouflaged kanji symbols, in sense the man's armor was animated, because as soon as any metal slapped it, it was going to be flung to the side, along with catapulting the wielder's body, or ripping their arms off by the massive force of chakra racing from the armor. Kaze Uchiha's armor was nick-named Kinzoku ītā 金属イーター (lit: metal eater), the murderous chakra bleeding from the armor was not habitual either, the chakra was designed to take the form of needles. Some foes were lucky to live through the explosion of the chakra based on knowledge while others weren't fortunate. Underneath the blood robe were traditional, raven shinobi pants, tied to his ankles were snowy bandages; his feet were encased by black sandals that predated back to the second shinobi war. Wrapped around his waist and exposed at the back of it was an advanced ninja pouch that held 10 wires, and 40 shuriken. Standing at 5'10, Kaze's raven eyes calmly scanned the area with ease. There was a man by the name of Hokai Uchiha he had to exterminate based on classified information, the middle aged lightning warrior took the mission without question.

Kaze's body was in enough shape to man handle the opponent as well, he weighed 165 lbs, and possessed destructive hand to hand combat skills to cripple every action Hokai made, Kaze's armor weighed that of a new-born baby as well so maneuverability wasn't a con for him. His was feared for his technique with speed, but most importantly, body flicker. Carried in the genjutsu master's sac was 13 explosive kunai, and at the back of his waist, just under the armor was an average katana with a length of 24 centimeters, the handle of the sword was 10 inches as well. The dark blue headed sharingan master feasted his eyes on the bingo target. The enemy was already full of opening to be taken advantage of because he displayed no sign of acuteness, an attack from afar was most likely to graze, and kill him with the help of poisons. Kaze progressed a few feet, he stood in the center of two trees that were 1 feet away from him, and stood 6 feet from Hokai. "You have to die Hokai Uchiha"

4Waking the Demon Empty Re: Waking the Demon Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:06 am

Satsujin

Konoha
Konoha

Satsujin
"You have to die, Hokai Uchiha." Those were words he has heard many times in his life, was this the time he would... was this the time his burning flame be put out... Possibly... Possibly not. "Why does that voice somehow seem familiar." He said as he began to stand, he did not stand so fast to draw alarm but quick enough as if to show a bit of normalcy. His hand had grapped over his blade during his slow rising if the taller male had not looked but assuredly he might had a peak. He cleared his throat before taking a step forward from there vicinity and turned around with sword drawn, it was quite quick and quite fast even trained eyes sometimes had trouble keeping up with the draw speed, he finally got a look at his opponent and was slightly stunned.

"You.... Those eyes, that face there is no doubt.... Your of the Uchiha clan such as myself.... Though you wish me dead, now call me crazy but either the Uchiha's in Konoha are slipping." He said in a humorous tone which soon quieted to a more darker atmospheric tone before he spoke his eyes went from a peaceful look to a look of death, a cold narrow stare at his opponent which gave shivers down a mans spine if you stared long enough. "Your a rogue and after a bounty." His stance was quick while his he stood in a perfectly formidable guarding stance all sides were up, his stance was mostly know as the one handed swordsmen style. It was a bit hard to tell from under his garments but the young Uchiha was quite well toned for his age and looked as if he could keep his up his own in a fight, his opponent looked tough if not tougher but Hokai has taken on many things on his journey in becoming a jonin, this was just another that got in his way though he did not leave room for underestimation.

At a closer glance where they had been in closer eye contact, his opponent could now see the true terror of the sword the young uchiha held now unsheathed, the blade was coated black like the deepest depth of the ocean floor and was two to three feet long from handle to tip and took the form of a katana, the handle was made with some forum of reddish brown leather that carried singe marks within the leather itself and set tightly in place by metal pegs  and the handle itself was long enough to hold not just one but both hands, where both the handle and tsuba meet there was a small orange crystal-like gem, after it had been released from its sheath the gem started its glow, the glow would disappear for a second and reappear as if the gem had just blinked like an average person would, the tsuba was strangely crafted as it was made to look twisted and malformed, the but of the sword look in similar  to the tsuba's design except it was almost in the shape of a trident. The only really weird things that were to be looked at from such a weapon, were that gem, the overall darkened and hungry arua that expelled from the blackened blade and the weird red lettering that slowly appeared once the blade became unsheathed, it felt as if this weapon was crafted by demons. 'Hopefully he wasn't around the Uchiha long enough to know about this sword, then again I was told no one but myself were to know about it... I might have a slight upper hand... However I should not take this man lightly... Given he was of the Uchiha clan I cannot take a chance to throw myself off... I have to be ready for anything.' He thought to himself as his right hand gripped tightly along the leather covered handle, he wasn't going to let go and just thinking about all that  moments ago he tightened his guard even further, making sure there were little to no openings for attack.

"So tell me, before you attack me.... or before I kill you... How much were they paying this time for my head, I am very well curious to know." He said with a chuckle to his tone. "Because now I am wondering how much I will get for bringing back a traitor for execution."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum