You are not connected. Please login or register

[Closed] Family Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Closed] Family Meeting Empty [Closed] Family Meeting Mon May 20, 2019 1:37 pm

Tsunami

Tsunami
[Closed] Family Meeting 1440970489214
[Closed] Family Meeting Tab9
It was the break of dawn, the skies were painted with tinges of orange, purple and dark blues. He watched over the village with his eye as the wind blew, enjoying the morning breeze and the silence of Konoha. 'Gatta' love the top of the morning, it's always so peaceful', he thought. Shigyokushu was waiting for Bajasura, his adoptive nephew, but as well as his new recruit to his newly formed genin squad.

2[Closed] Family Meeting Empty Re: [Closed] Family Meeting Mon May 20, 2019 1:40 pm

Heat

Konoha
Konoha

Heat
A single moment of the young Uchiha was anything but normal and so this was one of those days. While noticing the young Uchiha's surroundings, finding it to be quite pleasant for a good day.  The vermilion orbs of his weren't unnoticed by those who could see without seeing the vermilion orbs, however, those who did meet his eyes would experience an eerie, yet cold sensation within themselves. It would be an unsettling feeling for those who weren't aware of what was placed onto themselves. But this wasn't something his uncle would appreciate when seeing him and so in response, he had deactivated it. "Hmm... Uncle Shigyo." Bajasura made himself known to the old man, sporting the ebony eyes.

3[Closed] Family Meeting Empty Re: [Closed] Family Meeting Mon May 20, 2019 1:45 pm

Tsunami

Tsunami
Shigyo didn't need to turn his head or respond in surprise to the words of his Nephew because Shigyo heard his foot steps. "Oh, you wake up early too, Huh?" Shigyo said with a chuckle. "Just like your pops, Gaja, let's just hope you aren't a chump out there in training today," he folded his arms and faced Bajasura. "So, how are things?"

4[Closed] Family Meeting Empty Re: [Closed] Family Meeting Mon May 20, 2019 1:52 pm

Heat

Konoha
Konoha

Heat
Bajasura was seen with a smirk on his face when he was compared to his father, a genius, but, it would change to a frown without a single word out of his mouth in response. Of course, this was until Shigyo would stand in the opposite direction, in front of him only for the old man to folded his arms to break him out of the silence. "It's alright since... that day." He responded in a way it could be monotone. "But..." He paused. "I feel like I've gotten stronger since then." He continued.

5[Closed] Family Meeting Empty Re: [Closed] Family Meeting Mon May 20, 2019 2:21 pm

Tsunami

Tsunami
"Heh, well a little squirt like you is gonna' have to show me what you're actually capable of then, but before we head to the training grounds, have you eaten this morning?" Truth be told, Shigyo was going to bust Bajasura's balls today, and not on the account of his dad, but his mother. When Shigyo looked at his nephew he felt that something was troubling him, and the only way to get it out was through a sparing session.

6[Closed] Family Meeting Empty Re: [Closed] Family Meeting Mon May 20, 2019 2:24 pm

Heat

Konoha
Konoha

Heat
"As you can expect." He paused, taking a look at the face of Shigyo. "I got up early to get here so I haven't eaten." He murmured, still maintained the eye contact.

7[Closed] Family Meeting Empty Re: [Closed] Family Meeting Mon May 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Tsunami

Tsunami
Shigyo kept a cool smile on his face, he could relate to some of the troubled vibes that Baja gave off. The kid looks a little off today, wonder what's goin' through his mind right now, guess we'll see on the field today, Shigyo thought. "Follow me to the training field then, Neph!" Shigyo thundered with a fist raised in the air.

8[Closed] Family Meeting Empty Re: [Closed] Family Meeting Mon May 20, 2019 3:02 pm

Heat

Konoha
Konoha

Heat
The transition from the Rooftops to Training Grounds.

Bajasura took a quick scan over the environment with his ebony orbs, taking his time to make sure everything seems okay. "Seems like we're going to fight... without holding back?" He thought to himself, lamenting on the thought as he turned his head to face Shigyo. "I'll show you the power of Uchiha." It was said loudly, the ebony orbs of his were transiting into the vermillion orbs. Indeed, this is the Eyes of the Uchiha, known as the Sharingan. It was clear that he wasn't going to hold back against a Jonin like his uncle, expecting him to not hold back either.

9[Closed] Family Meeting Empty Re: [Closed] Family Meeting Mon May 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Tsunami

Tsunami

"Nah, don't hold back, kid," Shigyo laughed. He closed his bad eye and nodded at Baja's words when he said The power of the Uchiha. "Don't you think it's a bit to early for you to be saying that? A knuckle head like you isn't gonna' beat me any time soon!" The sun rose slightly hire while the shadow cast by the tall trees that stood 30 feet tall to the left stretched towards the right, falling over and under the two males. Shigyo pulled out a kunai, "hows your taijutsu lookin' these days?"

10[Closed] Family Meeting Empty Re: [Closed] Family Meeting Mon May 20, 2019 7:30 pm

Heat

Konoha
Konoha

Heat
"I'm not like any other kid. No?" He smirked as he said this. Of course, Shigyo ought to know what he was referring to. He isn't like any other kid and rightfully so. With that, he engaged in a stance. "Didn't you know..... The one who makes the first move. Lose?" He said, almost narrowed his eyebrows as he stares at him. @Shigyo Nara

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum